- What's New!
May 17, Program at a Glance is available!
May 15, Flyer for the international neurotechnology consortium workshop was uploaded.
May 12, Information for the luncheon seminar was uploaded.
May 12, Information for student volunteer opportunity was uploaded.
May 9, Presentation guidlines are uploaded.
Apr. 15, Final paper submission was closed.
Apr. 5, Deadline for contributed paper, invited session paper, minisymposia paper, late breaking research paper, undergraduate student poster paper is April 15. Don't miss it.
Apr. 5, Author's registration site was opened
Mar. 22, Author Notification was extended to April 5, and Author Final Submission was extended to April 15.
Mar. 22, Workshop & Tutorials page was uploaded.
Mar. 21, Exhibition Manual was uploaded.
Mar. 18, Partners page was uploaded.
Feb. 14, Registration page was updated.
Feb. 9, Late breaking & Undergraduate student paper submission is opened.
Submission deadline is April 8.
Feb. 7, Information for student paper competition was updated.
Feb. 4, Paper Submission was closed.
Jan.19, Information for student paper competition was uploded.
Jan.18, Paper Submission Deadline was extended to February 4.
However, this is the final extension!
Partnership and Exhibitor Information is open.
Dec.22, Paper submission is start!
Nov. 6 'New Session Proposal System' is open!
EMBC'13 booth was opened at the exhibition area in San Diego. We introduced Japan as the 2013 location and handed out some giveaways to the visitors. Thank you for stopping by and See you in Osaka!
The conference is organized on behalf of IEEE International LLC.
The 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’13) is coming earlier and will take place 3-7 July 2013, at the Osaka International Convention Center, in Osaka, Japan.
The conference will cover diverse topics such as biomedical engineering, healthcare technologies, and medical and clinical applications. The conference program will consist of invited plenary lectures, symposia, workshops, invited sessions and oral and poster sessions of unsolicited contributions. All papers will be peer reviewed; accepted papers of up to four pages will appear in the Conference Proceedings and be indexed by IEEE Xplore and Medline/PubMed.
Proposals for organized sessions and submissions are invited in the following themes:
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging & Image Processing
- Bioinstrumentation: Sensors, Micro, Nano and Wearable Technologies
- Bioinformatics, Computational Biology; Systems Biology, Modeling Methodologies
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering
- Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
- Molecular and Cellular Biomechanics, Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials
- Bio-Robotics, Surgical Planning and Biomechanics
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Systems, Devices and Technologies, Clinical Engineering
- Healthcare Information Systems,Telemedicine
- Biomedical Engineering Education and Society
Special Themes: Healthcare Technologies in Major Disasters